Less than decade ago TV show was about high culture ,theater, documentary, instructive movies etc. Nowadays most of TV is about crime, crime and crime. I like watch TV show. Every day I watch show; but I always ask my self what is going on. Why today TV show is about violence. The channel 38.1 Aon TV show is one of the best example of what I'm talking about. It kind of the world is going from good to bad. Every day with crime in most high school neighborhood from kidnapping to murder , sex offender to drug use.I release that nowadays we watch our back we always pay attention to what is behind us. We don't want to be the next victim. What I see every day in TV show make me worry about how the future will be. It is kind of the future is going be dark.
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Pop culture/ TV show
Less than decade ago TV show was about high culture ,theater, documentary, instructive movies etc. Nowadays most of TV is about crime, crime and crime. I like watch TV show. Every day I watch show; but I always ask my self what is going on. Why today TV show is about violence. The channel 38.1 Aon TV show is one of the best example of what I'm talking about. It kind of the world is going from good to bad. Every day with crime in most high school neighborhood from kidnapping to murder , sex offender to drug use.I release that nowadays we watch our back we always pay attention to what is behind us. We don't want to be the next victim. What I see every day in TV show make me worry about how the future will be. It is kind of the future is going be dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment