My father was a great teather actor not only that, but also a great singer and song writer . When I was young ,I use to see him all lot the time in his bed room practicing acting or singing. I relazied the importance of what he was doing when I was 15 years old. I jointed a druming and become a good drummer. With my drum band we traveled in lot of places and make people happy trough drum. It was at 17 years old when I began writing song in african and french language. Nowadays my hobby it is to be a great artist maybe Afro-Pop singer because I have learned a lot from my dad experience. he was a great actor. Cultural identity is what left over after we forgot everything.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Cultural Identity
My father was a great teather actor not only that, but also a great singer and song writer . When I was young ,I use to see him all lot the time in his bed room practicing acting or singing. I relazied the importance of what he was doing when I was 15 years old. I jointed a druming and become a good drummer. With my drum band we traveled in lot of places and make people happy trough drum. It was at 17 years old when I began writing song in african and french language. Nowadays my hobby it is to be a great artist maybe Afro-Pop singer because I have learned a lot from my dad experience. he was a great actor. Cultural identity is what left over after we forgot everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment