Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Popular Culture

        Popular culture influenced me and still influnce me in many ways.First When I came to the US six year ago, I used to wear african's cloves, french dress in summer, and only wear  American cloves in winter. I  tough that I won't be influenced by American pop culture. Even when I was learning english I had kind of the British accent  I tough that I could keep my british accent  but in all I was wrong. Nowadays I dress like American , speak like American. Sometime  whenI tough about going to vacation , I always tough about how people will judge  back home for not reacting the same  as the old Fanck they used to know. I couldn't say that I'am in melting pot but of curse in salad bol. After five year in the United State every thing change so rapidely and quikly in my life. Some time when I'am having a conversation with costumers, their always tell me that I have a great accent.From African Frenchglinsh, I'm discovering myself  embracing the culture of the new land.
         


             Since taking this class , I have become aware of how pop culture influenced American. American live true pop culture. Most of them like to dress like singers/song writer, comedians movies starts. I also dicorver how new trend affect people true mas medias. For example because foods industries  cloves makers, designers are awars about how pop star influenced people Their sold their item by using starts in publicities.

No comments:

Post a Comment