Does Sex Still Sell? was the article that really spoke to me. Trough the article I understood why Singer or pop star dress sexy on the stage specially women. Expose body was the way to attract follwer and sell their product. It is kind of the new trend. Follower want their star to expose their body. It funny to watch. I remmembered the author of the article said that '' This maybe good news for those female performers who chafe at the sexual marketing thought to be necessay for strong CD sales''.Nowadays sexy images are important for music marketing .While I was reading the article the question I asked myself why exposing body was important for showbiz. I also tough about what is going to happen soon; like singers expecially female singers will start nude show. I also tough about the value of women and secret be expose on stage.
Monday, April 30, 2012
Does Sex Still Sell?
Does Sex Still Sell? was the article that really spoke to me. Trough the article I understood why Singer or pop star dress sexy on the stage specially women. Expose body was the way to attract follwer and sell their product. It is kind of the new trend. Follower want their star to expose their body. It funny to watch. I remmembered the author of the article said that '' This maybe good news for those female performers who chafe at the sexual marketing thought to be necessay for strong CD sales''.Nowadays sexy images are important for music marketing .While I was reading the article the question I asked myself why exposing body was important for showbiz. I also tough about what is going to happen soon; like singers expecially female singers will start nude show. I also tough about the value of women and secret be expose on stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment